Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Moving On (again)

Dear Prince Charming,

It seems like I've been doing this a lot lately. Until I find you, it's just going to have to be what happens. And whether I know you or not yet, I guess I'll find out in the long run.

SO, enough with all these venting, just about you posts. Sheesh, when there's finally someone for these to all be for, you're going to shake your head and be like, "Wow. You were obsessed with the idea of finding me, weren't you?" Well, YEAH ;) That's just because you're super amazing, and it was totally worth it finding you. :) I have no shame in the fact that I was excited to find you.

So, it's my freshman year in college. OH MY FINALS. I'm ready to burn all the tests. Can I? ...Actually, don't answer that. Chances are, if I married you, you'd probably be the one helping me locate the blowtorch. :)

I discovered MLIA recently - It's extremely distracting when I want to study, I've discovered.

Love,
Your Princess
A Damsel Moving On With Her Life (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment