Dear Prince Charming,
Jeeze it's easy to get confused on WHO you are!!! I'm still looking, but for now my friend has decided to get me a temporary boyfriend from build-a-bear. He's not as good as the real thing, but I can wait for you, wherever you are. It just seems like most of my friends have already found princes, and part of me still feels that, despite the fact life is happening, I'm still in a tower in a way, waiting to find you. I'm not going out of my way to find you yet though, even if I'm keeping an eye out for you on the side almost, because honestly, I can stand waiting to find you for another 3-6 years. But there are still times I wish I had your help to get through everything, and as a shoulder to lean on.
Until then, I am still a princess, a beloved Daughter of God, and I'm holding out for the best, so that we can create a happily ever after for eternity when we're married in the temple someday.
All that aside, I'm glad to be in school, and to have the financial aid I need. I'm currently writing a couple friends that are on their missions, and I have a lot of other friends getting ready to head to the MTC. What a wonderful time we live in! I'm so grateful for the age I live in, and for the gospel I am a part of.
Hope you're making great choices with your life right now, too, since I've been making them all my life for you, and our Heavenly Father.
Love,
Your Princess
A Damsel Blending into the Crowd
Love ya Liz!
ReplyDeleteI know I'm not as good as a Prince Charming, but I'm here for any of those "Dumb Boys!" moments.
:) Thanks Michaela!! :) I appreciate it :) And I expect I'll probably take you up on that a lot "along the way" ;) But when I do find him, you're absolutely going to be one of my bridesmaids, ok? :)
ReplyDelete