Princess
In a tower far far away
Awaiting for rescue
In a tower far far away
Awaiting for rescue
Objective:
To be saved and carried off to live happily ever after.
Education:
I am learned in the art of waiting...
Related Coursework:
Daydreaming, Doodling, Killing Time.... Just waiting.
Work Experience:
I have no experience in being swept off my feet and carried off to live happily ever after... Isn't that the point?
Activities:
Cooking, Cleaning, Homemaking, Reading
Achievements:
Not much to achieve while you're up in a tower waiting...
References:
Any of the other princes that almost swept me off my feet.
To be saved and carried off to live happily ever after.
Education:
I am learned in the art of waiting...
Related Coursework:
Daydreaming, Doodling, Killing Time.... Just waiting.
Work Experience:
I have no experience in being swept off my feet and carried off to live happily ever after... Isn't that the point?
Activities:
Cooking, Cleaning, Homemaking, Reading
Achievements:
Not much to achieve while you're up in a tower waiting...
References:
Any of the other princes that almost swept me off my feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment