Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Believe

Dear Prince Charming,

I believe in giving something a chance before passing judgment.
I believe in second chances.

I believe in being honest, even when I don't actually want to be, which sometimes makes me give roundabout answers, because I don't like lying.

I believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I believe that true love does exist.
I believe in marrying your best friend.

I believe that I can accomplish anything I put my mind to doing.

I believe that I am worth it.

I believe that no form of abuse is ever okay.

I believe that I will be an amazing mom.

I believe that everything seems better in the morning.

I believe that it's okay to lose a fight. I don't always have to win.

I believe that there is always hope.

I believe in openness and honesty, and acceptance of the truth.

I believe in service.

I believe that there is no "later". If you say you'll do it "later", it usually never gets done.

I believe that I should be able to depend on you for help, but that it's not okay to just expect things.

I believe in giving and receiving.

I believe in freedom.

I believe in the spirit of Christmas.

I believe in positive thinking and optimism.

I believe that everyone makes mistakes.
I believe that I am not perfect, therefore I will make mistakes too.
I believe you will love me anyway.

I believe in not passing judgment.

I believe in forgiveness.

I believe that while the priesthood should be the head of the home, men and women should see each other as equals.

I believe womanhood is sacred.

I believe that we are equals.

I believe that I can and will make a difference on this earth through my example and the way I choose to spend my time while I am here in this mortal existence.

I believe that families can be eternal.

I believe.

Love,
Your Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment